Saturday, September 10, 2005

Help me learning the French - Aide m'apprenant le Français

Some days ago I have decided to learn French. I am known for making big plans and not sticking to them. Therefore, I need your help, suggestions , corrections, advise, push-ups to keep me on the track. So I am making this post sticky in the sidebar and if you are having any suggestions for me or want to have look at my progress (?) you can look at that post and of course your comments will keep me boosted.

If you happen to be French or know the lanuguage you can help me by commenting on my blog in French and English (please) so I can try to reciprocate in the same way.

For the starter I have downloaded this Free French Tutorial to help me understand the basics of the language. Further I have borrowed a couple of books which teach basic grammar and short phrases, unfortuantely they are entirley in French so I can't make head or tail of it.

Status as on 10/09/2005 : At this moment I know nothing about the language :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bon courage. Ce n'est pas facile au début, mais le français est une belle langue. Il m'a fallu plusieurs années pour parler couramment, mais quelques mots font plaisir et s'apprennent rapidement.

You want a translation? Just visit my blog and leave a comment on the latest post, or email me.

wwww said...

Frenchy that I love

1. French kisses
2. French fries
3. Crossaint

*lol*

Sorry, I was just joking

OptionSeller said...

"Good courage. This is not easy at first, but the French is a beautiful language. It is necessary for me several years to speak often, but some words please and learn themselves quickly."

How is this for translation. (I have used translation tool;)

Thanks for the comment in French.

Jay don't be sorry.