Saturday, August 20, 2005

Please dont laugh at me

For last few weeks I am unusually calm. I have been trying to overcome my three particular problems which I am able to recognize. Two of them are minor and I am not worried about them much. But the last one is occupying my mind all the time. I cannot throw it out of my mind. I know the root of this problem but cant help with it.

Anyway it was not the above paragraph why I entitled the post. Infact I have decided to learn the French language (now this is the moment when you are not to laugh at me:) I don't recall that what has made me to do this. I believe when I first read "Beneath The Pyramid" by Christian Jacq, which is originally written in French, I thought something about French language. And again Da Vinci Code re-affirmed the decision.

I have downloaded a free French Tutorial which provides basic knowledge about the language.

5 comments:

tradertime said...

Hi,

I'm a student that took French till grade 12.

That's nice that you want to learn a new language.

My advice: Even though you learn it you can lose it by not using it.

So go to France, or any country or french speaking region and get immersed.

You will be forced to speak French and you will be surprised at how much you know!

Hope all goes well.

Christopher Trottier said...

I wish I had the problem of calmness.

OptionSeller said...

thanks ulises436nayeli for your encouraging words for my blog. I visited your blog, but unfortunately you have turned of the comment feature.

tech guru, thanks for your advice. I love reading, and I will keep reading French novel and other works so I hope not to forget the laguage once I have learnt it.

christopher , why such wish?

wwww said...

Learning foreign languages is good provided it comes in a good cause and reason. But why French?

OptionSeller said...

Well, Jay learning of French, will help me to understand,listen,read or may be write in that lanauge, isnt that enough good cause :)

And about Why French? I think its one of the major international langugae after English. What else do you suggest?