Saturday, March 05, 2005

Mobile mystery

While reading a post at Bill's blog about funny mobile incident, I recalled an incident ,not funny but mysterious, happened with my cell phone .

At one night , I was working (blogging to be honest) late on computer, suddenly a person known to me called and asked me if I had given miss call on his cell? I said no, why I need to call someone at mid-night. I was surprised so I checked my cell to see "last dialed" numbers but his number was not found, and I knew I had never dialed that number from my cell, or it was not on my speed dial key, so there was no possibility of accidental dialing of that number.

Next day morning I checked his cell and he was right, there was my number displayed . I am still confused about the incident, I don't know the reason how it happened.

Is it possible to receive someone call when your number is dialed from that number ?
Is it server problem of Mobile Service Provider ?
Or is it warm or virus ?

I will pour more information if you need to solve the mystery.

2 comments:

SunGrooveTheory said...

Wow, that is bewildering. You've got me stumped.

shinanos said...

Well, actually I've got a trouble in my main email server now...somehow I managed to set-up an alternative free account soon.

As for virus, my security exterminated "The Trojan Horse" many times - glad that I strenghened my PC security to more active and powerful to those viruses + huckers (still, I have some odd pop-ups lately, but I have no idea for that...)

Anyway, beware for the nasty ones!
They're harmful & insistent once began to broke our PC system...last year I got in need of fix-'em -up all by professional IT mechanic service, it cost + took time a lot to got recovered from its fatal errors...!
Be careful!!! Still I'm cautious...