Saturday, February 19, 2005

FireFox

Just a couples of day ago SunGrooveTheory commented about how tech-savvy I am. Actually this blog was meant for testing grounds for new scripts and templates. But in time many friends like you left encouraging comments on this blog and so it has become my favorite blog.

Today I downloaded Firefox. I have been using Opera for quite some time, but Opera is not compatible with some features particularly of blogger.com. I was not able use the feature of Post creating in blogger.com as it was not available through Opera. With Firefox it seems perfect and provide all the function.

7 comments:

wwww said...

Those who visited my blog can easily tell how loyal I am to Microsoft and Bill Gates but it doesn’t stop me from testing on Mozilla Firefox 2 months ago. True shocking, I fell in love with it right away.

Why? Only one reason, I LOVE the tab browsing feature where I can open many tabs in one window. I can’t wait for IE 7.0, if only they have tab browsing, I will switch to IE back or else, I’ll stick with Firefox!

SunGrooveTheory said...

I completely agree. I love Firefox, especially the tabbed browsing as mentioned above! Just in case you haven't figured it out yet, it's middle-click with the mouse wheel. You'll love it!!

OptionSeller said...

Previously I had firefox .9 version but somehow I never used it. SUN, I did not understand middle-click ?

SunGrooveTheory said...

Do you have a wheel on your mouse that you can scroll up and down the page with? I think you must have to have that.

If you middle-click, you have to click with the little wheel.

Or ctrl+left-click works for me too, just like ya said = )

Thank you for your comment you're great!!!

SunGrooveTheory said...

PS- Yay!! I got a blogger code, too!

B1 d t k s-- u-- f+ i o++ x e l c++

OptionSeller said...

I understood what is middle-click , but I couldnt understand that how middle-click opens new tab? for me it simply does auto scrolling.

BTW Ctrl+T also open blank new tab.

Sangeeta said...

Firefox is good. I like it too, esp the tabbed browsing feature, and the bookmarking thing